Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Princess Cape



McCord's friend Ansley is turning 3 and her Mama has planned a fabulous Princess and Prince birthday party complete with bouncy house!  What better way to celebrate the big THREE than with a magical princess cape?!!! 


Here's my model tasting his delightful magical potion reserved only for royalty.

I've made several of these for nephews and other little guy friends, but never a girly version.  I had so much fun picking out a super-sparkly poly fabric for the underside of the cape.  I hope that Ansley feels especially magical when she wears it. 


NOTE:  A special thank you goes out to my trusty sewing buddy.  I am so thankful that he's only one and still allows me to dress him any which way he's confident enough in his manliness to wear a pink sparkly cape with a crown on it and not think twice about it.  You make pink look fierce, Baby.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the cape!! And you couldn't have found a CUTER model! I say he is confident in his manliness! I think pink is a great color for guys, myself! Tyler looks better in it than I do!

    ReplyDelete