Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Chair Before & After


Hello folks!  We've been monkeying around this weekend.  Here's a picture of Doe Doe hanging the hardware for some window treatments.  As you can see, he's getting lots of help from the Monkey. 


I wanted to post some pictures of the computer chair I got back from being upholstered.  Here it is in its "before" state.  I found it at a thrift store for $10. 


And here it is with some fresh fabric.  As you can see, I didn't bother to pick up before I took this picture.  Toys, toys everywhere!



I slipcovered this ottoman a few weeks ago for the playroom and had lots of fabric left over to use for the computer chair.


This chair belongs in the desk area that juts off of the kitchen adjacent to the playroom. 

I added the number to the back of the chair to give it a graphic punch. 





Next project: finishing the drapes and roman blinds in the dining/living area.

No comments:

Post a Comment