Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Master BR Inspiration

Right now we're in renovation-mode with our new house which means designing is far, far away.  Thank goodness for Pinterest.  I've been stockpiling inspiration photos so when the time is ripe, I'll be ready.  Here are a few things I love for our Master Bedroom. 


via


via



via
 

via

via



via
 I've found a great tutorial for making an upholstered headboard, and I'm kind of in love with that look right now, so that project may be in my future with the help of my dad.  Here's some fabric I bought for the MB.  I can't wait to get my hands on it!


For now I'm making some fixed roman blinds for the den-area with coordinating drapes for the dining room.  Window treatments are not my fav to make, butI hope the end result is worth the trouble.  More on that to follow.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all of your Pinterest inspirations!! Can't wait to see what is born from that fun fabric you bought!

    ReplyDelete