Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Blog Head: A very early Christmas gift

from a very thoughtful friend. 



I have a confession.  I was really embarassed by my old blog head. 

I created it in Picnik (which is a pretty cool website for novices like myself), but my lack of computer skills meant lack of design appeal.  Not to mention, that it was grainy, wasn't the right size, was off center, and lacked some major creativity.  But let me tell you something special.  One of my old friends from high school read my blog and noticed that I lamented about my blog head issues in this post

And you know what she did? 

She secretly created this beautiful new blog head with images from previous posts and sent it to me on facebook just in case I wanted an update.  Her background is in marketing and graphic design, I might add. 

Many thanks to Laura Otero for creating this adorable blog head for me.  It was such a wonderful surprise and I will be searching for the perfect way to repay you. 

1 comment:

  1. Sara, it is so very cute. It is amazing what a designer can do-I have often wished I had that talent and skill.

    Also, congrats on the impending arrival of numero dos!

    ReplyDelete