Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pimp My Ride & Bathroom Progress







 Aside from wagon rides, this little guy has been enjoying all the hustle and bustle of renovations.  Here he is watching the crew using the saw outside.  He can't take his eyes off of them! 


I chose this penny tile for the kids' bath and our contractor offered Mc to put a penny on the floor in place of one of the tiles.  I loved that idea so much, I decided each family member needed to have a penny on the floor - here we are strategically placing pennys - each one dated for the birth year of Bo, Mc or me- even one for New Baby - just a random year since they haven't come out with a 2012 penny yet.
We got a toilet in the Kids' Bath today!


Here's a quick shot of the Master Bath shower. Floor is marble hexagonal tile and the walls are large subway with a marble and seaglass trim up top.  Can't wait to show a finished picture soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment