Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Couple of Birthdays and a Pumpkin Patch Visit

Yesterday McCord visited his first pumpkin patch and celebrated his cousins' birthdays in Lexington.  This month, Emily turns 5 and Kyle turns 3!  Where does the time go?!  Emily was born right after Bo and I got married - in fact, we got word that Emily had arrived while we were on our honeymoon - but that's a story for another day.  And now we're excited to welcome another niece or nephew in March!  McCord can't wait to meet his new cousin.  Here McCord is sharing a little birthday love with Emily and Kyle. 

Thank you Aunt Mer for my Halloween outfit!


This picture of Kyle cracks me up!


I love dancing with my silly Uncle Ryan!


Happy birthday Emily and Kyle!  May all your birthday wishes come true!




No comments:

Post a Comment