Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wade is 2 weeks old!

Dear Wade,

We can hardly believe that you are already 2 weeks old - my how the time has flown!  These past 2 weeks have been such a sweet and precious time for our family.  We've enjoyed counting your tiny toes, listening to your little chirps when you fall asleep, and watching you discover this wonderful world.  I adore rubbing my cheek against yours and the way you nuzzle your face into my neck.  You are such a sweet and easy baby.  Your Daddy and I've been calling you our "laid back baby" because so far you hardly cry, are easy to console, and are a good nurser.  We are so very thankful for you and all that you add to our family.


Here you are keeping me company while I do a little sewing.  


I couldn't wait to make you and your brother matching outfits.  

And what baby doesn't need a seersucker diaper cover?!!




And here you are climbing up on a tractor with your brother.  The city workers who worked on a water line break outside our house a couple of months ago, stopped by to say hello when they saw us playing in the yard.  Naturally, we asked if we could take a picture on the mini excavator since we are collecting pictures of tractors.  I wonder if you will have the same fascination with tractors and trash trucks as your brother...?

No comments:

Post a Comment