Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Vintage Valentines


I love the style of this Valentine and how the heart leaves and grass frame the little boy and girl

Of course, we have to have a special one for Monkey McCord!

This Valentine is in honor of my friend Holly who got engaged over the weekend!  Congrats Holly and Karl!

I've never seen anything like this before...what happens if you spin and get the thief?!  Do you get to spin for divorce?

I love Valentines that feature little boys.  This is so sweet and innocent!


This little girl reminds me of McCord's friend, Libba.  Maybe she's mailing him a Valentine!

How appropriate!  A valentine that has a sewing theme!


Aside from the fact that this little boy's head is way too large for him, he kind of reminds me of McCord.

Check out the Valentine gas pump in the background



You have to love the vintage subway tile in the bathroom - now so popular! 


1 comment: