Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Few Things You Should Know About Me

: :  A Post By McCord  : :



I love bathtime - it's my favorite time of day...

...and I always cross my feet like this when my parents dry me off. 
They tell me I'm "living the high life," and I just smile because it's true.

I love to help my Mama open the mail

...and so does Rocky!

Lately I've noticed that these two people can't keep their mouths away from me. 

And it's kind of embarassing. 

But I like it. 



So, Daddy, there's this little girl in Kindermusik named Taylor, and I got to sit next to her last week, and she's pretty and cute and smells nice, and I think she likes me, but let's not tell Mama, okay?


And just for fun, I thought I'd share a few pictures from earlier today on my first trip to the new Children's Museum



Having a tea party


Playing inside the gigantic pumpkin that is made especially for little people my age - everything is padded!


 <><>
<><>
Check out the fat rolls on my wrist!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment