Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer's Not Over

Although Rock Hill schools started back on Wednesday (sorry Kasie and Alison), it's still summer in the Redmond household.  And summer means vacations near water.  McCord has his first two vacations coming up to look forward to - one to the ocean with the Redmond Family and one to the lake with the Keisler Family.  Of course he needs to look nautical for these momentous occasions, so here's a little diaper cover I worked on for him to wear. 









This pattern came from Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing for Baby.  If you have a baby in your life or one in the future and you're a beginner sewer like me, you'll love this book.  It has lots of cute (and easy!) projects with simple instructions. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love it! great job Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I am very impressed with your sewing skills! Can't wait to see pictures from you upcoming vacations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's absolutely adorable and you have quite a handsome lil model. ;) You are so talented, Sara!

    ReplyDelete