Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby Gift

A week or two ago, I went to the mailbox and was so excited to find a small package addressed to McCord - it's still such a thrill to see his name in print!  Inside was one of the most thoughtful and unique baby gifts I've ever seen from June and Kent Sullivan.  Bo and I were so moved by this sweet keepsake, that I just had to post pictures so all of you blog readers can enjoy it too. 

Here's McCord's block - it arrived in a sweet red pouch with a drawstring.  As you can see each side of his  block is personalized. 






The company that designs these blocks makes them for baby's first Christmas, Baptism, Adoption, and lots of other occasions too.  For more information about these neat blocks, click here

Thank you so much Sullivans for thinking of McCord!


4 comments:

  1. That is soooo cute!!! I am going to keep this in mind for baby gifts!! Thanks for sharing McCord's sweet little block!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique and special gift! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it! I will for sure be ordering one of those one day... Thanks for sharing! By the way, your little man is SO cute, how can you stand it! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great gift! I love the idea and can't wait to give one to a special baby! Thanks sara!

    ReplyDelete