Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Bo's First Road Race

Bo and my dad ran in our town's annual 5K Road Race over the weekend and the route came right by our house twice.  We invited the whole family up to cheer them on.  Bo came in 84th overall and my dad came in the top 5 of his age group.   There were about 400 participants in the race.  We are so proud of our runners!

This is my dad's old running hat that he used to wear during his marathon days.  It was super helpful to pick him out of a crowd of runners.  



"Go Uncle Bo," "Go Daddy," Go Doe Doe"

There's Daddy!  Go Daddy go!
 And other big news about the weekend:

We assembled Mc's big boy bed and Bo and I tucked him in about 2 hours ago for his first night trying it out. So far, so good.  We're keeping our fingers crossed.  I hope to post more about how we made the bed in a later post.

And, Bo & I had a date Saturday night to the Jr. League's black tie event.  Many thanks to my friend, Mimi who let me borrow her beautiful maternity gown.  We have about 6 weeks to go until we find out if Baby #2 is a boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment