Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ready For Valentines

I am so happy that Valentine's Day falls in February - it's such a nice pick-me-up during such a slow and bleak part of the year.  I am especially fond of it's girly-ness and it's ability to inspire children with a handmade spirit- can't you remember pasting doilies and ribbon together to make beautiful Valentines for your classmates?  What fun! 

So in the spirit of Valentine's Day, I've been collecting images on my Pinterest account of fun things McCord and I can do to prepare.  It's not too early to start decorating, right? 

Here are few of my favorites.

Calzones - recipe here

Valentine's Day Chex Mix - recipe here

Wax paper and crayon "stained glass" - directions here


Doiley Garland


Crayon heart Valentines

Love birds

No comments:

Post a Comment