Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

What A Thrill!


The Fall Festival was exciting, thrilling, and exhausting!  As we prepare this week for Thanksgiving, I can't help but reflect on the day and how thankful I am for the amazing support and encouragement I've received from family, friends, and complete strangers to grow this little dream.  This little girl was one of my first customers and she absolutely made my day.  She immediately fell in love with the green and pink giraffe and claimed it right away.  She walked it over to the other giraffes in the booth so her giraffe could "talk" to them and then she skipped off eager for the next adventure.  What a fulfilling and deeply gratifying experience to see her and others enjoying something I created. 

Here are two shots I took before the doors opened.  Can you believe my sister and I went all day manning the booth without getting a single picture of the two of us? 





For those of you who visited my booth on Saturday, for all of you who have offered words of encouragement, and those of you who have been following this dream of mine via blogland and facebook, thank you. 

I am truly grateful. 

I plan to take a few days off for Thanksgiving and then list a few random items I have left (and some new creations) on my etsy site in time for Christmas.  Stay tuned and I'll announce here first before listing items. 

No comments:

Post a Comment