Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Sneak Peek: High Cotton Booth

Tomorrow's the Big Day for the Fall Festival.  My mom and sister came up today to help me price items, inventory, and do some last minute sewing.  I couldn't have pulled it off without them.  Here are a few shots from the day.  If you're out and about tomorrow, stop by my booth.  I'll be at St. John's from 9 am - 3 pm.  

Here's my sister, Cam, setting up the display

Raw cotton arrangement my mom put together for the event




Newest feed sack tote with sisal straps, button closure, interior pocket, and lined with Shumacher's High Voltage chevron on the inside



Thank you Aiy for all of your help!
Here's one of my favorite items - finished today (nothing like the last minute).
Vintage Needlework repurposed into modern, preppy pillow - $32


Reverse side


1 comment: