Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

What we've been up to

This picture sums up life with a 10 month old...



So, if you've wondered why I haven't blogged lately, we've been on the go!  Here are a few pictures of what McCord's been up to. 

Playing with my toys


Watching Daddy work in the yard from the nursery window



Checking out my baby pool toys



Getting repeatedly smooched by my parents



Watching Daddy bathe Rocky



Playing in the back yard



Swinging in my cool hand me down hat from Cousin Bayer



Waiting on the water to warm up


Watching Daddy work in the yard from the deck {we also watch Daddy work in the yard from the driveway, the front porch, the front lawn, and wherever Daddy goes, I want to watch him!}


...and today, McCord saw the coolest thing ever after our morning walk: a turtle in our yard eating a snake!  This image is not for the faint of heart.



Today has been a great day for McCord and the turtle.

Not a great day for the snake.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment