Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Upscale Weesale

McCord and I went to the Upscale Weesale on Friday.  For those of you who don't live in RH, this is a Big Deal.  People start talking about it months in advance.  It's offered in the spring and fall, and the merchandise featured is season-appropriate.  For instance this time, there were fall and winter items available (lots of Halloween costumes {I wish I got a picture of the woman carrying a life size horse around on her back at checkout!}).  They also offered household furniture and designer purses this year, so you can find some good deals even if you're not looking for baby clothes.  Here are the finds we came home with.   

Pottery Barn Kids Hand Print Kit - can't wait for craft day with McCord! - $5 

Baby Gap cords, never worn - $4

Genuine Kids Sweater - $8

Red cord Christmas overalls from Talbots - $5

1st Birthday John John from Bailey Boys - new with tags - $25


...and here's a close-up of the applique - the next craft project on my list is learning how to applique with my sewing machine, and I'd love to learn how to make these john johns...

I also bought a new waffle weave white shower curtain (that I didn't photograph) for $4.

And here's my favorite purchase: a transportation rug for McCord to bump around on!  Steal of the day for $6!

1 comment:

  1. I love the wee sale too! I got Taylor the matching girls birthday outfit!

    ReplyDelete