Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Thad is Three Months Old

 
Oh, Thad!  What a joy you are! 
 
I can't even begin to think what life was like without you.  Your Daddy and I are helplessly in love with you and you hear us say frequently, "Thank goodness for Thad Campbell!"  You just fit so seamlessly into our lives, and you are so laid back! 
 
Three months has been a big month for you.  Here are a couple highlights:
- at 13 weeks you slept 13 hours - I'll never forget having to wake you up in your nursery to feed you, and you were smiling in your sleep. 
-you laughed for the first time in our Sunday School class. Everyone started laughing, including me.  You were watching my face and you found that really funny! 
- any day now, I suspect you'll roll over - you've almost gotten it figured out
- you love to give eye contact and you share your smiles freely with everyone.  My favorite part of our day together is right after your bath when I sing "Jesus Loves Me" to you and you sing right along with me!
- you just started your first Kinder Musik class.  You're the youngest in the class and love looking at the other babies.












Your first hike up Kings Mtn - and a brief picnic lunch

First vacation to Lake Murray


No comments:

Post a Comment