Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July


: : a post by McCord : :

A year ago today was my due date, but I surprised everyone and was delivered 3 days earlier.  Look how much I've grown since my first July 4th!



This year, I've done all sorts of fun things to celebrate the holiday. 

I've played with my favorite toy of all time - the Dyson.

I also had my one year photo shoot with Nicole Rogers (more on that later!).  Mama says that I flirted with her the whole time!


I mowed the lawn and never took my eyes off of Daddy the whole time - you can see him just outside of the fence doing something very-manly-and-cool-with-a-really-big-tool-that-makes-a-lot-of-noise.  Isn't he impressive?!

 And here I am helping Daddy fix the weed eater.  Just in case you ever have to fix a weed eater, it really helps if you get your booty in it like I'm demonstrating here.

 ...and this morning I got my first taste of orange cinnamon rolls.  I almost ate everything off of Daddy's plate!


And speaking of food, our neighbors knocked on our door this morning to tell us that they are leaving town and would like for us to pick their garden while they are gone.  Here's our first bag of fresh veggies. 

Hope you have a happy 4th of July!

Love, McCord
1 year old

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Can't wait to see the new place and Mc's photo shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete