Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Moving

We did it with lots of help from my parents.  And we're exhausted! 

Here are a few before photos my mother-in-law took followed by some shots of the inside after a coat of paint (but before we unloaded all the billions of boxes we brought)!


Living/Dining area

Playroom

Standing in Playroom looking at Kitchen
Master BR and sitting area

Laundry

Guest Room


McCord's Room


Sewing Room
 
After photos:


Living/Dining Room

Downstairs hall

Love this cedar closet!

Guest Room

McCord's Room







5 comments:

  1. congrats! it's beautiful! look at you with the ferns already out front! enjoy your new home!!! may it be filled with much happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Redmonds!!! It looks great!! Can't wait to see it in person and to watch you put your creative, crafty touch on each room! BTW, I love the stained glass window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new house! I know you must be excited! Can't wait to come and visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I haven't been on blog in a while to check this out. We are coming home tomorrow, maybe we can stop by and see it in the next week or two. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful home! Can't wait to visit next week and let the babies enjoy the playroom!

    ReplyDelete