Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dads in my life!  I am supremely thankful for each of you.







This is a picture of my grandfather (left) and uncle in front of my great-grandfather's medical office about 70 years ago.

And here's a picture my dad and I staged last fall with McCord, my Uncle B and his dog Peppie.






The other day I walked in on a little conversation between Bo and McCord and it went a little something like this:

Bo : : McCord, I have something very important to tell you.

McCord : : {silence}

Bo : : Do you know what Sunday is?

McCord : : {silence}

Bo : : Now pay attention here, son, because this is really important.

McCord : : {silence}

Bo : : Sunday is Father's Day.

McCord : : {silence}

Bo : : ..........and the sky's the limit!

No comments:

Post a Comment