Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My First Christmas

A post by McCord...

My oh my! My parents woke me up in the middle of the night to go to church!  This is a picture of me and my dad at OAPC's midnight service ushering in Christmas day! (in my pjs)

Here I am sitting at the top of the stairs ready to see what Santa brought me - my mom says that I have to take this same picture every year...we are starting Christmas traditions on Surrey Lane

I got lots of gifts from Santa and my parents


...and Santa filled up this special stocking just for me - look it even has my name on it!

Santa brought me lots of goodies - spoons, a baby food maker, and a sippy cup!  How did he know that I'm about to start solid foods?!!! 

After we opened gifts, my daddy and mama took me to eat a Waffle House where they did lots of people watching


And, what a wonderful surprise for my first Christmas...SNOW!

Here I am with my Daddy the day after Christmas standing next to my maple


Look at the branches of my maple gathering snow!



It's been a very special Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. That last pic is perfect! Love the stair picture tradition,great idea! Looks like Mr. McCord had a wonderful first Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete