Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Comes to Surrey Lane

We celebrated Christmas with Bo's side of the family this weekend, and had a BIG time with 6 adults, 2 kids, 1 baby, 3 dogs, and a partridge in a pear tree.  I tried to make as many gifts for our family as possible this year.  I've included links to the tutorials for the items I made in case any of my crafty friends are interested.  We had a wonderful weekend and the pictures speak for themselves. 






This is a superhero cape for Kyle
...and Hippo gets one too!


...but Kyle will have to steal it from his daddy first!


I made this doll for Emily

Here's Olivia close up

Here a couple of pictures of some silhouette pillows that I made for Meredith - I made these with a felt applique, but inspiration for the silhouettes came from here and here and here





Wishing you and your family a magical Christmas with lots of family memories.

1 comment: