Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

What will Baby Redmond look like?

For 8 months now, Bo and I have curiously dreamed about this baby, wondering what he or she look like.  We did the 3-D ultrasound around 19 weeks, and while we did get a clear image of the back of the baby's head, we still have no images of his or her sweet face.  Well, I recently learned about this website that allows you to upload a photo of the baby's parents and it "morphs" the images so you can get an idea of what your offspring will look like. 

Here are the two photos I uploaded:




... and this is what "morphed" from our images:



Please tell me that in the history of mankind, no child has ever had to live with eyebrows that size... or Donald Trump hair.  And we won't even discuss the serious TMJ issues this child will have with it's jaw!  Let's hope Mother Nature is kinder to our children than my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment