Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Retail Therapy

We've been a little cooped up the past week or so, so what better way to rebound than to browse around an antique store?!!  I love it when my friend Jess blogs about her great vintage finds, so following her lead, here are a few treasures I brought home. 

17 pieces of flatware to accompany my hotel silver I bought off of e-bay a few years ago - $2
this is a picture I took before polishing - I'm only about half way finished with the rest

2 vintage patterns - $1 each
I can't wait to sew these for the summer!


A whole Fisher Price community for McCord to chew on - $2


He loves the cowboy!


And today we went to Michael's to check out their Valentine's goodies and found this fund DIY necklace - $1
if you have a little girl in your life, this would make a great gift! 


It comes with an elastic thread and is oh so easy to make.  I added these beads that I already had at home.



I think it's kind of fun in a kitschy sort of way.


And Mc loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment