Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

McCord is One Week Old!

Today I celebrated my one week birthday.  Here are a few things I've experienced this week:

My first outing - a walk around the neighborhood on the 4th of July.  After our walk, my parents ate dinner on the screened porch and enjoyed the firework show put on by our neighbors.  Atleast that's what they tell me - I slept through the entire thing! 


My first trip to the pediatrician. 
Although I lost some weight after being discharged from the hospital, a weight check today showed that I'm now  6lbs. 11 oz., a full ounce over my birthweight!


Poppie and GeeGee came to visit on Monday and GeeGee will be coming back soon to stay for a week


And I've enjoyed having Aiya and DoeDoe stay with me this week to help my parents get adjusted to being new parents. 


Life is good. 

3 comments:

  1. How cute is McCord, he looks so tiny! I'm glad your first week has been good! Can't wait to come and visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sweet!!!!! Looks like all is going well for y'all!!! Looking forward to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he is off to a good start! Can't wait to come meet him next week!

    ReplyDelete